Simple, easy, 7 ingredients, totally tasty and nutritionally dense. Gluten-free, egg-free, vegan salad that’s full of healthy fats and fibre to keep you feeling full for longer.
- Kale, 3 -4 leaves chopped finely, stems removed
- Red Pepper, ½ medium pepper, diced small
- Red Onion, ½ medium onion, diced small
- Avocado, 1
- Lemon Juice, 2 tbsp
- Udo’s Oil, 1 tbsp (or pure, unrefined plant based oil)
- Salt & Pepper and Chilli Flakes, to taste
- Scrape out the avocado and put into a large bowl. Add lemon juice, Udo’s Oil, salt & pepper and chilli flakes. Add finely chopped kale and stir to coat.
- Gently fold in onions and peppers.
*This recipe is best if it sits for just a few minutes before eating.