Putting this how-to style recipe up for the mega babes at Stax Cycle Club . Clean eatin breakfast after a bumpin’ spin class…? Doesn’t get much better than that! No rigid rules to this, just a combination of amazing healthy foods that work well together. Enjoy! Xx
Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, paleo, low-carb, high-fat and f*cking delicious!
- 7 or 8 Brussels Sprouts, washed and thinly sliced
- 2 leaves of Lacinato Kale (aka Dinosaur Kale), stems removed and chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp. Roasted Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Phoney Baloney’s Coconut Bacon – YUM!
- 1 Large Organic Egg
- ½ Avocado
- Coconut Oil, or Butter or whatever heat stable oil you use
- ½ sprig of green onion, thinly chopped
- 1 Tbsp Udo’s Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat frying pan or skillet and add cooking oil
- Over med heat sauté Brussels sprouts until soft and a bit brown in some spots
- Add kale to the pan and sauté together a minute or two, just until kale is soft. Season with S&P.
- Remove from heat and stir in coconut bacon and sunflower seeds – transfer to your serving bowl.
- Heat more cooking oil in pan and gently fry your egg. If you use organic eggs keep the yolk as runny as possible to preserve all the delicate nutrients inside.
- Meanwhile peel and slice your avocado. Fan it into your serving bowl.
- Transfer egg to serving bowl as well.
- Top with S&P and green onion and drizzle with Udo’s Oil. (You can also pour a tsp or so of lemon juice over your avo, if available).
- Love your life!