- Rice Pasta, about 3 cups cooked
- Red Pepper, ½ pepper diced
- Red Onion, ½ onion diced
- Carrot, ½ medium shredded
- Kale, 1 leaf chopped finely
- Sunflower Seeds, ¼ cup
- Pumpkin Seeds, ¼ cup
- Sundried Tomatoes, 3 chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Super Simple Herb Dressing, about ¼ cup
- Cook pasta as package directs, with olive oil and salt – while the pasta is cooking prep your veggies.
- Lightly sauté kale in coconut oil for about 1- 2 minutes, set aside.
- When pasta is cooked, drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the prepped veggies (not the seeds yet!), kale, sundried tomatoes and dressing while pasta is still warm. Stir well to coat.
- Sprinkle with seeds, salt & pepper right before serving.
This salad keeps well in the fridge for a couple of days and is really great for lunch. It can be lightly sauteed and served warm.
A fabulous gluten-free, allergy-free, vegan recipe for potlucks and BBQs.